New members of the Beta Gamma Sigma honor society at Eastern Kentucky University were honored recently at a formal induction ceremony at the Business and Technology Center on the EKU campus.
Business seniors, representing the top 10 percent of their graduating class, juniors representing the top 7 percent of their class, and master's students representing the top 20 percent of their graduating class were invited into membership in formal tapping ceremonies.
Fall 2017 Beta Gamma Sigma Inductees were:
· Tessa Aminetzah, senior international business major from Bzeda, Netherlands.
· Karla S. Correa, junior public accounting major from Nicholasville.
· Mayce K. Dennis, junior public accounting major from Richmond.
· Nicole H. Goderwis, junior human resource management major from Cold Spring.
· Jeremy L. Gregory, junior professional golf management major from Algonquin, Illinois.
· Andrea K. Mills, senior public accounting major from London.
· Sarah Smith, senior risk management and insurance major from Berea.
· Kayla Stewart, junior public accounting major from Waco.
· Abigale L. Wilson, junior international business major from Midway.
· Kevin S. Ward, junior global supply chain management major from Georgetown.