EKU has earned national acclaim in recent years for its efforts to help veterans and their dependents.
Now, the University will be featured on an upcoming episode of "Kentucky Life" on Kentucky Educational Television.
A segment exploring why EKU is a leading destination for veterans wanting to earn a college degree is one of four segments on a Veterans Day-themed program that airs eight times Nov. 5-12 on KET, KETKY and KET2. It is hosted by Doug Flynn.
The full schedule (all times Eastern) follows:
* Saturday, Nov. 5, 8 p.m., KET
* Sunday, Nov. 6, 8 a.m., KETKY
* Sunday, Nov. 6, 4 p.m., KET
* Monday, Nov. 7, 7 p.m., KET2
* Tuesday, Nov. 8, 7:30 a.m., KET2
* Wednesday, Nov. 9, 8 a.m., KETKY
* Friday, Nov. 11, 12:30 p.m., KETKY
* Saturday, Nov. 12, 8:30 a.m., KETKY
Five times in the past six years, EKU has ranked third or higher nationally among four-year schools in the Military Times "Best for Vets" rankings. Eastern finished No. 1 in 2011 and 2013 and No. 2 in 2012 and 2015.
The University, also honored as a Military Friendly School each of the past six years by Victory Media/G.I. Jobs magazine, is home to more than 1,500 military-affiliated students and their dependents.